Keep your clients coming back for more!
A free short-but-sweet guide with 5 ridiculously easy ways of improving customer satisfaction immediately. Happy customers = repeat customers!
All you have to do is let me know where to send the link 🙂
What else will you learn from this free guide?
- Discover 5 simple strategies to turn your luke warm ‘acquaintances’ into ‘heck yeah fanatics!’
- How to shower your customers with love – and not smother them in the process.
- Simple paid and free ways to show appreciation that helps drastically boost engagement on social media at the same time. (Did someone say beating the algorithm??)
- How to actually implement these strategies. Most people will only tell you what to do: this guide will actually show you numerous ways to implement.
- When to contact them. Too early and you’ll look over eager. Too late and they will think you have forgotten them!
- The way in which a buyer’s psychology is directly tied to their spending habits and how to utilise this to be able to serve them better – BEFORE you try selling to them again.
Because customers are the lifeblood of any business
Imagine being able to turn skeptics into your diehard fans through a few simple methods!
What would that do for your business?
Marketing research shows that the majority of income is generated through recurring revenue. It reminds me of a time where I was once pulled aside and quizzed about my business.
I had gone to a business event in Manchester where there were many seasoned businesspeople with LOADS of experience.
At the time I was working on building my first business which was target at helping and supporting health professionals by offering them monthly courses on all the latest developments.
Unbeknown to me a very successful female entrepreneur in the marketing space started talking to me.
“What is your recurring revenue?”
I wasn’t quite sure what to say! For the past year I had been happy with a small profit by selling one-off courses in order to get as many eyes on what I offered.
“No way” she said “You don’t have a business until you have recurring revenue!”
I was shocked.
Surely if you sold enough things for a profit, that means you have a business right?!
Having a business means that you need to be able to generate a predictable amount of revenue every month.
“Otherwise” this lady continued “You just have a sporadic hobby that happens to make money!”
You know what that means?
You need recurring clients to have a healthy business!
The ones that just cannot get enough of you.
It is why alot of companies have adopted a membership system.
“But what if I don’t have a membership system?”
Simple – you need to keep improving on your product and delivering.
And you need to keep your customers happy.
Think of things like electronic devices like iPhone, TV’s, etc. those are not subscription based.
But they still keep people coming back for more – because of excellent customer satisfaction.
You can start right away by downloading the free guide, just let me know were to send the link!
You will even get these (+much more) as a special thankyou for joining me on this journey.